Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 6 & 7

I still have not given up on completing project life 2012. I actually have several weeks completed that I just haven't had time to post. Elijah was home, Monday through Friday last week, sick with bronchitis AND tonsillitis. I learned that I cannot write a blog post when Elijah is home sick. It just doesn't work. He was pretty miserable, as I'm sure you can imagine with that much going on in his poor little throat! I'm so glad he is better. Of course now the huge pile of school work he has to make up is making him sick to his stomach.

I used just one 12x12 multi-pocket page and one side of an 8 1/2x11 insert for week six. I didn't have enough stuff to cover a whole spread, so rather than trying to stretch what I did have, I broke my pattern of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages per week. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I like how it breaks up the monotony of the album.

Isn't Moya's toast with PB and apples cute? Love it! Moya's watching the Cosby show in the lower left photo. I love sharing my childhood faves with my kids - and that they love these shows too! I'm totally diggin' the Studio Calico wood veneer thought bubbles. Aren't they fun?!

For the "E" accent, I wrapped a Studio Calico wood veneer pennant with washi tape and topped it with an October Afternoon alpha sticker. It's pretty cool how you can still see the wood texture through the washi tape.

Onto week seven. With Valentine's Day falling within week seven, I couldn't help but add a little heart to my title card.



I used one 12x12 multi-pocket, one side of an 8 1/2x11 insert, and one 5x7 insert.

That felt heart is an older American Crafts product - nice and thin felt shape - perfect for project life. I'm really trying to keep my pages thin so I don't need a multitude of albums for one year of pages.

What can I say, I married a computer engineer.


Allan is with his other Valentine at the Daddy, Daughter school dance. I'm so glad they have this at Moya's school. I wish I could be there to take photos. We always have to settle for one posed shot by the photographer they use.


Poor Elijah had to get teeth pulled on Valentine's Day. He's a little spaced out in the photo above.

That's it for weeks six and seven. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to post more completed pages soon.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages! Love the "Geek Romance!"
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...