Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 14

I meant to post a couple more weeks of Project Life last week, but I started cleaning out my studio, and well...I think you know where this is going. I just couldn't stop. I'm actually still not finished, but I did purge a LOT of supplies. It's amazing how quickly scrapbooking supplies multiply.

Week fourteen consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages and one 6x12 three pocket page.

Love that really old, knife and fork chipboard circle from Scenic Route. Some scrapbook supplies just never get too old or outdated.

Loving these beach photos, especially considering it's winter outside my window.

Front and back of the 6x12 insert.

Used my Silhouette to cut "Spring Break" from cardstock and slid a beach photo behind it.  

As you can tell, I'm still totally diggin' the wood veneer shapes colored with Copic markers.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

1 comment:

Lisa Wootens said...

This is awesomme

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...