Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 23


Week twenty-three. The first 12x12 page contains mostly photos from Elijah's big fourth grade field trip. I love the gorgeous outdoor shots...I'm longing for summer. I included a 5x7 insert to hold our rental information for Elijah's Trumpet.

I tucked one of Elijah's school projects behind the brochure.

An 8 1/2x11 pocket holds Elijah's field trip info. In the back of the pocket is a copy of Elijah's birthday party invitation along with his hand-written guest list.

I used a journaling card (yellow chevron with speech bubble) from this set by Valorie Wibbens for the Joyce Meyer quote. I tried something different and included a library receipt, rather than an image of the book, to note what I was reading during week twenty-three.

I used a bit of washi tape to fill the wood veneer bird. I really love how this looks and will definitely be using this technique again.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages! These photos make mw so anxious for spring to arrive. At least we have sun today.
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...