Monday, June 24, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 37

Week thirty-seven consists of just one 12x12 multi-pocket page. In the top right photo, I filled in some of the letters in the "love you" circle with light blue. I did the same with the "this moment" circle on the photo of Elijah playing his trumpet, though it's hard to see. It's a technique I haven't used for quite a while - kind of fun to use again. I think it adds a bit of whimsy. I really love that top photo of Allan and me holding hands. I just might need to frame it.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...