Friday, August 02, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 43

Week forty-three consists of one 6x12 multi-pocket insert, one 8.5x11 insert, and one 12x12 multi-pocket page.

To create this photo corner, start with some washi tape, add a wood veneer shape, and top with a foil star (the kind you can get at the office or school supply store).

The back of the 6x12 and the front of the 8.5x11. These are all photos from Moya's basketball playoffs. Her school won the championship for the first time ever - and they were undefeated. We were so proud of and excited for her, the team, and her coach. Such a great season! I used the wood veneer circle to focus in on Allan giving Moya a big hug after the final game. So sweet.

I've had that football sticker a long time, I want to say it's from Cosmo Cricket. I love those photos of Allan playing football with the kids. It all started when Elijah asked Allan to show him how to throw a spiral. Fun times. The bottom photos were taken on Allan's parents farm during their annual bonfire and wagon ride. More fun times. I'd say week forty-three of 2012 was a very good week.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...