Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 48

Week forty-eight consists of one 12x12 multi-pocket page, one 6x12 insert, and one 8.5x11 insert.

I chose a citrus color scheme based on the tangerines photo. Kind of unconventional for the month of December, but I like it.

Front and back of the 6x12 insert. It's starting to look a lot like Christmas in my project life album.

After inserting my photo blocks into the 6x12 insert, I machine stitched a straight line to create a pocket for some loose embellishments. I finished by machine stitching the pocket closed. This is definitely not a new idea, but a classic that I love.

Front and back of the 8.5x11 insert. Letters from the kids, written at school.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...