Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Out & About


Butterflies. Lots and lots of gorgeous butterflies. That is what we saw on our date at Fredrick Meijer Gardens recently. It has been years since we visited the gardens. Way too long

I decided several months ago that we'd purchase a membership this year. Now that I'm painting, I'm always looking for inspiration, and this place is brimming with it! I also need to walk a lot to help with my breathing problems, and they have some pretty great trails...so much more scenic than our subdivision. So I expect we'll have many more visits to the gardens over the next year. It's going to be awesome.

I think this one was my favorite. Gorgeous. As you might have guessed, I love it's bright colors. I'm sure this little beauty will be showing up in my sketchbook sometime soon.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

JENNY K. said...

Beautiful! It's like you're visiting someplace tropical and I know that's not what Michigan is like, especially right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...