Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Mail!

Today I received some "happy mail." Two packages to be exact. One contained a RAK from an awesome scrapbook artist and online friend, the other contained a couple magazines with my most recent published work as well as some yummy scrapbooking goodies. Happy! That is me, right now. I hope your day is happy too!

I thought I would post some pics of my most recent published work. Thanks for taking a peek!


























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats on all the pub:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl! I just bought the Legacy issue at Barnes and Noble the other night. ST did an awesome job with you album about E! And that card with you and Lisa on it totally rocks! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Cindy! Way to go! -Julia

TanishaRenee said...

Congrats girlie, these are all great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...