Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 34

Week thirty-four consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages, a 6x12 multi-pocket insert, and an 8.5x11 insert. Lots of washi tape was used this week, mostly orange, as well as some American Craft letter stickers.

The top right photo is a screenshot of Elijah's wallpaper on our family computer. He went through a long Minecraft phase...actually, I think he still plays it once in a while. The lower left photo - I take so many photos of the sky. Lots and lots of them. I actually have a tag in Lightroom just for sky photos. When I see a gorgeous sky of fluffy, sunlit clouds, it makes me think of 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, and then I get chills

The front and back of the 6x12 insert. Allan and Elijah went on a Boy Scout camp out at our local minor league ballpark. They were able to watch the game and afterwards set their tent up on the field along with hundreds of other scouts. It was pretty awesome. Neither slept much, but totally enjoyed the experience.

The front and back of the 8.5x11 insert holds information from the camp out, game tickets and some journaling from Allan about their adventure.

While the boys were away, Moya and I watched chick flicks, played cards, and made some awesome coconut chocolate chip cookies which we then devoured! The little wood veneer "So Very Important" is from Studio Calico and the "So Good" alphas are from American Crafts. Oh, and that Vegetable Rice Noodle soup is the main reason I made sure to plant bok choy in our garden this year - it's a family favorite. Yum!






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...