Friday, July 19, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 41

Week forty-one consists of one 6x12 multi-pocket insert, one 8.5x11 insert, and one 12x12 multi-pocket page.

 The back of the 6x12 insert.

Front of the 8.5x11 insert holding some of Elijah's school work and a note of affirmation from one of his classmates.

A drawing Moya made of her friend in art class occupies the other side of the 8.5x11 insert.

No new techniques this week. Lots of the same tried and true ones. That "hello" speech bubble in the top left photo is from Studio Calico. It's a pretty fun set that I'm really enjoying using in my album.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...