Friday, August 09, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 45

Week forty-five consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages, one 5x7 insert, and one 6x12 insert.

The journaling on my photos is a bit difficult to read, but tells how we had to return Lucy after only having her a few days. My allergies have gotten worse over the years and poor Elijah turned out to be terribly allergic to her. He had hives all over his sweet little face. It was an emotional few days. First the mega excitement of getting a pet, and then, the hard blow of having to return her. Regardless, we are all so happy that we got to have her for at least a few days.

The front and back of the 5x7 insert and a highlight of our week, getting to meet Ted Dekker, one of our favorite authors.


Front and back of the 6x12. The back is filled with photos of one of my birthday gifts from Allan, an afternoon of painting at Brush Studio.

The final page for week forty-five contains more photos from my birthday celebrations. The star on the lower right photo was created by first laying some washi tape over a bit of cardstock. I colored the tape with a yellow Gelato, which I then blended with a wet paint brush. Once dry, I punched a star from the tape covered cardstock and stapled it to my photo.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...