Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Release fanciness

I just realized that in my last post I neglected to thank my lovely blog readers for all the well wishes and words of congrats on making the American Crafts design team. Thank you so much! I appreciate all of you and your kindness! :)

I also realized that I have yet to post the rest of my CHA Summer Fancy Pants projects here. I believe I mentioned that I would post them once I returned from CHA. So, three weeks later, I'm finally posting them. I have already posted them in my online galleries, so really, they're probably old news anyway, right? Well, just in case you haven't seen them, here they are.

To Live Happily and Create Happiness both feature the Lilac House collection.




Make A Wish, Happy Birthday to You and Happy Day feature the It's Your Day collection.

I used Happy Together to create my So Happy Together page and Love home decor piece.

Tradition was the perfect collection for decorating this little box for Christmas wrapping.

Be sure to check out the new collections on the Fancy Pants website and head over to the Fancy Pants blog for lots of inspiration using these new collections.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

AnyaL said...

Wow! Your work is absolutely gorgeous! Makes me want to go a page ... or two.

JENNY K. said...

Lovely work.... I think those papers and techniques are beautiful! BTW I received the Creating Keepsakes magazine and I absolutely love all the tips. My fav. is the Mackinac Island layout that you put together. I want to take the kids there sometime soon. Thank you so much for that giveaway prize. I sent you an email to thank you and it bounced back to me.

Anonymous said...

Love your projects and layouts. Such pretty products.
~Julia

BabyBokChoy said...

Serious orgiastic feast to the eyes!! sigh...

Rene Sharp said...

All your projects are just stunning Cindy. I really do adore your work. Love all your layouts in the latest CK mag!! :)

Kim Watson said...

Cindy as usual your projects are fabulous! The fun interesting details make them so eye catching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...