Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tang Soo Do Kyohoe Kwan: Yellow Belt

Today has been awesome! I missed Elijah's first belt test back in May because of the costochondritis. But I made it to his second one, which was this morning. Moya video taped the first one and Allan took lots of pictures at the first one, but it's just not the same as being there. It was really cool to see all the students demonstrate their skills, break their board, and move up one belt color.

Look at that awesome kick!


Doing one-steps.

It's board breaking time.

It only took him three or four tries to break his board this time, which is really good. I am one proud mama!

Love that he is trying not to smile in this photo - he is SO happy. Awesome job Elijah! I'm so glad I was there to see you get your yellow belt! You rock!


1 comment:

Julia said...

Way to go Elijah!
Great pics, Cindy!
So glad you were feeling weel to go to this event.
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...