Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 20

Just like week eighteen, week twenty begins with a 6x12 multi-pocket page. I really like this arrangement.

Martial arts photos on both the front and back of the 6x12 multi-pocket. I love these photos of Elijah's first belt test. I had a hard time narrowing down the photos to include.

An 8 1/2x11 insert for Elijah's awards.

I had a little more fun with embellishments on my 12x12 multi-pocket page. I went beyond using just washi tape and wood veneer - the photos of Elijah and Allan playing cowboys needed something more. The bulls-eye die-cut, which I think came from Crate Paper, was perfect!

I made the star embellishment by layering a star sticker from Echo Park, a couple circles punched from cardstock and patterned paper, topped with a wood veneer star that I colored with a Copic marker







p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

2 comments:

stefani said...

I like how your photos look with the white borders. It looks really nice on the page.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Elijah!
Love the colors on your pages.
Love the birdie and the stars.
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...