Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Recently...

Recently...I painted a sketchbook full of watercolor backgrounds. A lesson from this online class. I cannot begin to tell you how fun this was! And I am so excited to add to these backgrounds!

Recently...my super thoughtful mom picked this up for me. Trust. A beautiful, daily reminder of my one little word. Thanks again, Mom! Love you. 

Recently...I got a hair cut. Short. And I love it! It's so easy to style, plus, I can wear it straight or curly.

Recently...I started Max Lucado's 31 Days of Blessing. So good. This is a daily thing for me and when I am finished I will start all over again.



3 comments:

Terri H. said...

Love your new look. Keep smiling. :-)

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your backgrounds in person. They are beautiful on their own, so I can't wait to see what you do with them next.
And, I love your new 'do! =)
~Julia

fromafarr said...

Love your new cut! Thanks for being an inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...