Friday, March 08, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 19

Week nineteen included Mother's Day and the Fifth Third 25k - a fun and busy week. I decided to go big (6x12) with the photo of Allan running.

The large Fifth Third logo is from the swag bag Allan got with his race packet. The blank spot was going to hold some journaling from Allan, but I think I'll place his race stats there instead - his journaling is a little lengthy for the space so I'll include it in a separate insert...I still need to do that.

I trimmed down a 6x12 pocket and used washi tape (purchased at Michaels) to close the side for this field trip brochure that Moya brought home.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the big photo of Allan running. Your photos are awesome! They are inspiring me to work more on my photography skills. =)
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...