Thursday, March 07, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 18

To mix things up a bit, week eighteen starts with a 6x12 multi-pocket page.

These wood veneer frames are great for highlighting something in a busy photo, like the one above (and below) of Moya taking off from the starting line surrounded by lots of other girls. Moya and her team came in first at this conference meet by the way. Proud mama here. Really proud dad since he's a runner too.

Moya was invited to a murder mystery birthday party - it was such a cool party and fun memory for Moya, I had to include it in the album. I tucked everything into an 8 1/2x11 insert.

I loved creating this little title block - it makes me miss my graphic design days. Working with type is fun!






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

3 comments:

donlambson said...

thanks Cindy for the party idea.
we have a boy turning 16 soon and your idea was just "scraplifted".

:)

Lynn said...

I love your Project Life album. So filled with inspiration. I'm so glad I found your blog!

Tiff said...

Love your PL embellishments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...