Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 30

Week thirty consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages and one 6x12 multi-pocket insert.

Lots of photos this week.

The front and back of the 6x12 insert. We did some early back-to-school shopping in week thirty - documented with photos and clothing tags.

The top right photo shows a storm headed towards us. Elijah was up in the tree when the first clap of thunder sounded. He got down pretty quickly! Loved the rainbow on Thursday. I wish I could take a better rainbow photo...they never turn out real well for me.

And love, love, love the rays of sunlight streaming through the little windows of our front door. We all thought this was pretty cool, and bonus that it photographed so well!






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

1 comment:

Julia said...

You have lots of really great photos in this spread. Love all the washi tape and the birdie in the tree with E!
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...