Thursday, May 02, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 32

Week thirty-two consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages. 

The "Our Favorite Snacks:" journaling sheet is from this Smash Journaling Pad. There are several different pads in the Smash collection - lots of fun designs. I'm really loving that there are so many different journaling cards out there that work in the Project Life page protectors.

Love those little wood veneer scissors (see the top left photo). Fun.

I messed up on my journaling and covered the mistake with a wood veneer arrow. Much better than leaving the scribbled out word showing. And way better than trashing the card...that I hand-stitched to start over.

Yes, my Elijah actually asked this. Sometimes I wonder if he's really going for the laugh when he asks questions like this. Either way, it was too funny not to include in our album. I used a card from the Spot on Life digi card kit by Laina Lamb. (I would link up the product but I can't find it. I'm pretty sure it's from Two Peas in a Bucket.) I modified the card a bit. The original said "Oh Yes He Did." I changed "Did" to "Said" to better fit the quote.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pages!
Love doing coffee with you once a month!
And Love Elijah's quote!
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...