Friday, June 14, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 35

Week thirty-five consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages and one 6x12 multi-pocket insert.

In the bottom right pocket are photos of Elijah outside our car in the parking lot of a local fabric store. I cut a piece from the shopping bag to use as the background for this pocket.

Front and back of the 6x12 insert. I devoted the whole front page of the 6x12 to Elijah. He had four adult teeth pulled. Ouch. I still cringe thinking about the experience. On a happier note, don't those tomatoes look awesome? Organic, from a local farm. They tasted so good!

I included a sheet of paper from a notepad that Elijah was using to communicate with us the afternoon and evening after his teeth were pulled.

The final page tells several stories from the week. Elijah playing with his mashed potatoes, that I made because of his sore mouth. The kids new lunch boxes arrived. I finished a yo-yo quilt to hang on the wall. A date night with my man. Allan putting away groceries. My kids enjoying a weekend trip to the beach with my mom and brother. Gorgeous yarn to crochet a hexagon afghan. That "yes" badge is from Ormolu.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...