Friday, September 06, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 51

Week fifty-one consists of one 6x12 insert and one 12x12 multi-pocket page.

The top pocket of the 6x12 holds a snowflake gift tag. I slid it into the pocket and stapled it in place. I dressed up the back of the tag by first peeling off the back layer of paper. It was printed red with "To" and "From" on it. I like the rough white texture, and of course I had to top it with a wood veneer snowflake. I love me some wood veneer embellishments!

The back of the 6x12 insert.

My son especially loves this little book of funny holiday songs. I sing them with him every year. I decided to include a photo of it in my album. I like how the washi tape makes it stand out.

The journaling on the photo in the lower left corner reads, "This is my view from the stability ball when I do my stretches for the costochondritis. Reminds me of all the times I'd hang upside down off the couch as a kid." I don't know why it occurred to me to take a photo of that view, but it did, and I kind of like the silliness of it.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...