Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 52

Week fifty-two consists of two 12x12 multi-pocket pages, one 6x12 insert trimmed to about 6x8, and one 12x12 multi-pocket insert.
All of these photos were taken the Sunday before Christmas. I love the 3x4 photo of Allan and me kissing with Elijah's hands trying to block the camera. That is so very Elijah. I can almost hear him saying "ewww gross!" and then running off giggling.

I saved a drip protector from our church's candlelight service to include in my album. I love the vintage design.

A half finished Christmas card from Elijah.

The front and back of the 6x12. We had so many photos this week, and I love to use as many as I can, so I created some 4x6 templates (in PSE) to plug them into.

I used some green embroidery floss to separate the photos a little.

I ended my album with a photo of the kids on New Year's eve.

My Project Life 2012 is finally complete. I'm really glad I finished it, but I'm not sure when I'll take this project on again. For now, I'm enjoying spending my time on other creative pursuits.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! You finished it!!! Hurray!!! What an accomplishment! I love it!

Kristie said...

Love your Christmas pages and the week 52 card. Congratulations on completing your album!

Anonymous said...

way to go Cindy!
Thanks for sharing.
It was fun to see the whole project.
~Julia

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Big congrats on finishing up this album! Thanks for keeping up with showing off the pages to us readers too- it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you made it! I was super excited for you when you posted Week 51 and my bf thought I was nuts! Only another PL would understand :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...