Monday, October 28, 2013

Recently...

Recently...this girl had a birthday. Her fourteenth. I can hardly believe it. My beautiful baby girl has grown into a beautiful young woman.

Recently...this little critter visited our back door. He's kind of pretty and creepy all at the same time. I'm not sure what type of insect he is. Do any of you know?


Recently...I made garlic hummus, and boy was it garlicy! I've been using packaged minced garlic and just switched back to raw garlic and mincing it myself. I was a little off on how much garlic to put in. The packaged stuff is apparently less potent. It was still yummy though and I love to eat it this way layered with tomato and cucumber slices. Makes for a healthy and delicious snack, appetizer, or light lunch.

Recently...I picked the last of our tomatoes and pretty close to the last of our peppers.

Recently...I was greeted by this gorgeous fall sunrise. I love fall skies. So beautiful.

Recently...Elijah bought a skateboard. His review of this sport, "It's a lot harder than it looks." So true Elijah, so true.

Recently...I started my Christmas gift knitting. I'm making good progress. I think I started early enough that I'll get everything finished on time.

Recently...we saw Disney on Ice and it was pretty cool.


1 comment:

CraftyViolet said...

Your little critter is a grasshopper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...