Friday, August 23, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 47

Week forty-seven consists of one 6x12 insert, one 8.5x11 insert, and one 12x12 multi-pocket page.

The back of the 6x12 contains photos of Elijah and I shopping while Moya was volunteering at our local library. The tortilla chips label is from a free bag that Elijah got at the store. He loves these chips, and he went on and on about just how much he loves them. My little chip connoisseur.


Front and back of the of the 8.5x11 contains a sweet letter from Moya and a brag report for Elijah.

Thanksgiving week is always fun, full of visits with family, putting up the Christmas tree and last year, some movies and video games.






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the red, yellow and white color theme. You are almost done with this project. Way to go, Cindy!
~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...