Thursday, February 14, 2013

Project Life 2012: Week 16

I was thinking, since it is Valentine's Day, it would have been nice to have planned a Valentine's themed post. (You know, I should probably put that in my planner, right now, for next year.) So, instead I have a totally non-love themed post for you - unless just using the word love in my post counts.

I love these 5x7 inserts. Here I've used one to include eight photos. I sized four photos to fit on a 5x7 canvas and printed them on one sheet of photo paper. This is a great way to include successive shots, like the ones of Moya playing basketball, and shots of your subject at various angles, like the ones of Moya's hairdo, which I love!

Just look at those baby leaves on our maple tree! I love and miss them. I'm so ready for spring...but, there is still snow in the forecast here. I love the photo of Moya's muddy legs above, which was taken at a cross-country meet last year, and I just received a letter from her school saying that cross-country is starting next month! Hopefully the snow stops before then. You just never know in Michigan.

Happy Valentine's Day!






p.s. For those wondering why on earth I'm posting 2012 Project Life pages in 2013...I got a little, okay, WAY behind because of an illness last year, and well, I'm too stubborn to give up on completing my 2012 album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the white borders on your photos. My pages look a little dark to me, and I think that may help brighten them a bit.
I love Moya's hair! And it does make me excited for spring to see the spring photos.
Great pages!
~Julia

Tiff said...

I love seeing your PL pages!!! I'm sorry to hear about your illness and hope you're healthy this year!

Kellie said...

I just came across your blog on Pinterest, and now I'm pinning your fabulous pages, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...